Saturday, November 13, 2010
ATTENTION HARRY POTTER FANS ... LOOK WHAT I HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU!
This week is dedicated to all the Harry Potter fans that are anxiously waiting for the film launching of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows coming this Friday. I decided to have some fun with this and not just have a feature. I want to test your knowledge on Harry Potter trivia. Let’s see who really knows their HP!
Each day I will feature a different book. NOW, I am only asking questions that are from the books. Since we are all writers, and if you are a true fan, you would have read the books. None of these questions will be multiple choice. Just to make it more difficult.
I will start with where it all began. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (original British title). I’m giving you that one.
I will post the answers in tomorrow’s blog. Now, I do have some great questions planned, but if you have a really tough one from books 2-7 email them to me and I might use them and credit you. So get you minds thinking.
Post your answers in the comments, and you will get a souvenir from me from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter when I return.
Here are the questions:
1. What is the name of the firm Uncle Vernon's director of?
2. What is Aunt Petunia’s hair color?
3. When Hagrid takes Harry to London what is he doing on the train while taking with Harry?
4. On Dudley’s birthday, who else goes to the zoo with them?
5. What color does Harry turn his teach’s wig in class?
6. How many knuts does the owl demand for delivering the newspaper on Harry’s Birthday.
7. What house does the sorting hat put Terry Boot in?
8. When Aunt Petunia described Dudley as a baby angel, what did Harry say he looked like?
9. What bit of magic was Hermione best known for?
10. What is the name of the librarian? and what does she look like?
I know these are not ordinary questions. Some are easy and some are not. I don’t want you to run to your copy and find the answers. I knew all these answers. I’ve read this edition more times that I care to admit. SO be honest.
I hope you have fun. Tomorrow I will post the answers and have ten new questions from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Don't for get to sign up for my HP Blogfest .... scroll down to the linky.