Tuesday, November 16, 2010
HARRY POTTER TRIVIA CHALLENGE # FOUR
What happened to all my HP fanatics yesterday? I spent quite some time trying to give you questions challenging enough for your HP knowledge. Were they too hard? Not for you guys! I'm not going to list the answers today just in cast you were too busy to stop by yesterday. Life happens. I totally understand. Please give a try today.
As you know we only have three more days to the big event ... Yah!
Now for the questions. Book four is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
1. At the Quidditch World Cup, what covered the tents of the fans? Be specific.
2. What ended the match? Details. I want details....
3. Who wouldn't put on pants and why?
4. What was the name of the referee?
5. What was the name of Ireland's seeker?
6. Which team chaser scored first? Name and team.
7.Who wasn't invited to the feast and why?
8. What happened to the Daily Prophet reporter? Be specific.
9. What item did the Gryffindor students avoid and why?
10. What was the password Harry used to enter Dumbledore's office?