Monday, February 21, 2011

MORE FRIENDS ..... WELCOME ... ABNA RESULTS COMING>>>> NEEDED.... EARTHLY ANGELS STORIES.



Well we are now on the final leg of the first round of ABNA. We are all waiting patiently until this Thursday to find out if we made it through the pitch round.

SO I ask all of you to send out good vibes to all of us who have entered this year. EVERY good thought and prayer helps!

This past Friday was another success with my new "Earthly Angels" segment. I would like to thank all of you for showing so much enthusiasm for this feature to my blog. And PLEASE if you'd like to share a story with me I would be thrilled to post it. I can only keep this feature going if I hear stories from you.

This is the reason why it's so popular. I can find stories at random, but I want personal stories from my friends. How their lives were touched by some selfless and caring person.

Now for a continued welcome to my new friends.....

Louise, Allison, Jolene, Jordan, Barb, Catherine, Adriana, Sharde, Zan Marie, Poetic Justice, Brian, J.R. Madeline, Christina, and Tina.


The first Crusader challenge is well on it's way! There are some wonderful entries that I hope many of you will get to see. SO hope over to Rach's blog and enjoy reading them. I should have mine up by around Wednesday. I am so busy right now diligently editing.

19 comments:

PK HREZO said...

Happy Monday! I love your angel idea... so fantastic! I didn't realize ABNA results were this Thursday. *gasps*
Thanks for mentining it. All the best!! I'll be rooting for you! :)

DL Hammons said...

Hey Michael! There's a suprise waiting for you on my blog today! :)

Unknown said...

Sending you good vibes!!!!

Congratulations for the win on DL's blog!!

Linda Gray said...

Sending those good vibes now, Michael. Best of luck to you!

LTM said...

oh ,good luck to you w/ABNA!!! I know several who are participating. What a nail-biting week~ <3

VR Barkowski said...

Best of luck with ABNA, Michael! Thinking positive thoughts, always. Looking forward to your Challenge post. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Positive thoughts for ABNA!!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'll have to catch your Friday feature this week.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Here's wishing everyone success in whatever publishing dream they are pursuing at the moment. May this week be special in unexpected ways for you and for all in the blogverse, Roland

N. R. Williams said...

Good luck Michael with your ABNA submission. I'm in your corner.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I think I missed what the ABNA thing was but good luck with your submission. You seem to be able to accomplish whatever it is that you set your mind to so you probably don't even need those best wishes :) but I give 'em to you anyway.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Michael with ABNA and I look forward to reading your entry for the first Crusader Challenge.

Colene Murphy said...

Good luck! Happy Monday!

Ann said...

Love the waving cub! Sooo cute. Sending you wishes for every success with ABNA! *waves and cheers*

jen said...

Sending good vibes!! Keep us all posted!!

Fellow crusader, Following you back, thanks for swinging by my blog (and good work, following everyone...I'm making the rounds!)
The Survival Mama

dolorah said...

Good luck with the ABNA pitch round Michael. I'm sure you'll move on to the next round.

I started reading your preview excerpt last night, and found myself doing a critique. Sorry, just something I naturally do when thinking of comments.

If you want it let me know. No obligations there, it pretty indepth and might not seem encouraging at first.

I just wanted to let you know I read and enjoyed the excerpt. I like how you're making Aidan a tough character to like. He's so conflicted. The scene with his father was great, very well written.

Have a good evening Michael.

......dhole

Summer Ross said...

Best of luck with your edits! My thoughts are with for this round at ABNA.

Hart Johnson said...

*Crossing all appendages for all of us ABNA friends* But MAN, I'd almost forgotten and now I am all nerves again!

Great progress with the followers! Congrats!

Heather said...

Sending good thoughts your way for ABNA! I get a little sick to my stomach thinking about it so I'm trying not to. ;)