Sorry I haven't been around. I was on the road Thursday and Friday driving from the frigid north to SUNNY FLORIDA.... YAY! I finally made it! Gorgeous weather upon arrival and 70 degree temps. But, sadly one glitch.... the place that I am staying had has NO INTERNET CONNECTION!!!! I have been offline for THREE DAYS! Torture, I assure you. I had to drive ten miles to get to a B&N for wifi. Needless to say I will be here for a while playing catch up.
Tomorrow I leave for Fort Lauderdale and a hotel with A CONNECTION.... So I will visit all of you for the blogfest and to say hi from Tuesday thru Friday. Afterwards it will be only a few days a week. On plus. I will WRITE... It will kill me, but at least I may get some much needed work done.
TOP TEN MOVIE COUTDOWN. So fun! So make sure you drop by and check out the other bloggers favs. I am SURE the blogosphere will be sizzling with hopping today... lol.
Now for me this was VERY difficult. There are SO many movies that I love and could watch over and over again.
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone ... as many of you know I am a HUGE HP FAN...
2. Gone with the Wind... An epic and classic.
3. My Big Fat Greek Wedding... LOVE a good comedy.
4. Auntie Mame... Now this is a oldie but a GOODIE. SO funny, acting, sets, storyline. Just INCREDIBLY funny.
5. All about Eve... for a bit of 1950's theatrical drama. A Bette Davis, classic.
6. Wizard of Oz... My favorite childhood movie. First saw it on a black and white TV... never knew it had color, until my grandmother bought her first color TV.... Talk about jaw dropping.
7. White Christmas... Yes, I needed to put my favorite Christmas movie in the top ten... Vermont at Christmas time. Nothing finer to warm your heart for the holidays.
8. Madame X.... A GREAT Lana Turner classic. Talk about human emotions running wild.
9. Black Widow... A fantastic '80's suspense thriller. Excellent chemistry between Debra Winger and Theresa Russell.
10. Moonstruck ... Cher at her best!
Well, these are just a few of my favs... I could keep going, but these are the ones that I would watch given the chance.
I hope you all have a FUN day today hopping around.
Thanks again for your patience. I have died a slow death without internet and I have MISSED blogging and visiting all of you SO MUCH. If you don't see me as often, I know you'll understand. Imagine NO INTERNET.... It is a living nightmare!