Well today is a special post. Something that we ALL think about, but never have the time to ACTUALLY write it down ... A BUCKET LIST.
For the few who don't know what this is, it's basically what you'd like to do in your lifetime if you had the means....
Jamie's blog for all the details.
Isn't that a stunning cover?
Well, now for my Eighteen things. Let me tell you this wasn't the easiest thing to do. How can one narrow down a bucket list to just eighteen things?
Well, here goes...
1. One of the many things I REALLY wish to do is visit my Cyber sister Siv Marie in Norway. We met almost two years ago in the A-Z challenge and we connected immediately and we have been tight ever since.
2. Next, Off to London to visit two wonderful ladies who I am extremely fond of, Talli Roland, and Talei ... similar names, different people.
3. My next trip scheduled would be a road trip.... Heading south from Chicago, only a five or six hour drive, I MUST stop over and see Leigh Moore in Indianapolis, Indiana. From there, head south to drop in on the MYSTERIOUS Alex J. Cavanaugh in North Carolina, I'd be the first blogger to catch a glimpse of our Ninja Captain ... that is if he reveals himself to me .... LOL. Next trail down to the Bayou and spend a few days with my wonderful friend, Roland Yeomans. Hopefully I will catch him between blood runs. Afterwards, swing down to Florida and spend some quality time with my sweetheart of a friend, P.K. Hrezo. We have met a few times in Orland and it has always been an awesome time. And I MUST visit Harry Potter at Universal.... How could I not?
4. After a long rest at home.. perhaps a week or two, jump back into the car and head west. I have GOT TO VISIT UTAH!!! There, I have several people I MUST meet. First and foremost. My newest and dearest friend Morgan Shamy.... need I say more. Of course she will host a party for the blogger elite .... Michael Offutt, David Powers King, Ali Cross, Elana Johnson, Karen Gowen ... and any other bloggers I have forgotten who live in UT ... there are SO MANY.
5. Seeing a pattern here? LOL. Off to Northern California .... I must visit another dear friend Donna Hole and another wonderful friend, who lives close by to her Carol Riggs.
6. Next ... drive down to LA for the SBCWI conference and hook up with even more blogger buddies who just happen to be in town.
7. Relax at the Beverly Hills hotel for a week to rest up for my next big trip. Hop on a plane to Hawaii. I've GOT to drop in Crazy and Wonderful Mark Koopmans and spend a few weeks hopping around the islands...
8. Back on a plane, but this time to Brisbane, Queensland to visit another dear friend Denise Covey. Of course I will have to stay a least a month or two to travel the surrounding areas. Denise LOVES to travel and I am sure I can convince her to show me around the south pacific.... We might just have to head over to Paris for a week or three... LOL.
9. By 2015 I would LOVE to organize THE FIRST BLOGGER CONVENTION!!!! How AWESOME would that be? Pk had mentioned to me on several occasions and I think that would be the ULTIMATE experience. Can you imagine? Thousands of us running around some fabulous hotel searching for our favorite blogger buddies.... AH.... what a dream!
10. 2020 Another convention... I think we will all need five years to recuperate.
11. Now, time to get a bit more serious. I would truly love to be able to keep my upbeat, positive, caring, and sweet demeanor, no matter HOW TOUGH life gets.
12. I wish to be healthy, physically and mentally, to do whatever I want until the day I depart this earth.
13. I wish to always have my creativity and always appreciate the beauty around me.
14. I wish to always have the patience to help others in need. To be caring and compassionate and to NEVER LOSE that ability.
15. To be able to live my life comfortably... without sickness and stress.
16. I'd like to own two homes. One in the south by the sea, and one up north in the mountains. Nothing fancy, just to be surrounded by nature to be always inspired to create with words and paint.
17. To be on this earth to see a cure for cancer and other life threatening diseases.
18. And finally .... to see this world at peace.... That I wish most of all.
Well friends that is my bucket list. Funny how award winning author didn't make the cut. So many more important things in life to dream about and focus on. Friends, family, health, peace of mind, and peace in our world.
Have a wonderful day everyone. I hope you will sign up and let me read your BUCKET LIST. AND CONGRATS to Jamie on her new release!!!!