Thursday, January 29, 2015

SECRETS....MYSTERY...and MORE...

Teens have so many emotional issues in our turbulent times. No longer are our children's lives simple, uncomplicated, safe...

We try to protect them. Keep them happy...healthy...emotionally stable. 

But...

Life happens... 




one Secret
Cleo has struggled to heal after her baby sister’s death, but the flashbacks to the accident won’t go away. With the move, she vows to keep her tragedy a secret and avoid pitying looks.

one Mystery
Something’s strange about the abandoned house across the street—flashes of light late at night and small flickers of movement that only someone looking for them would see. 
Everyone says the house is deserted, but Cleo is sure it isn’t, and she’s sure whoever is inside is watching her.

another Secret
In one night, Belleza’s life changes forever. So famous, her only choice is to hide her secret from the world so she can silence small town bigotry. 

Then Cleo happens.






You don't want to miss Lee's newest novel. What an intriguing beginning. I know I'm hooked. It will definitely be the next book I read. 

CONGRATS LEE! All the best!



YOU CAN FIND C. LEE ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK OR VISIT HER WEBSITE. SHE BLOGS AT THE WRITE GAME. See all of her book titles HERE



HAVE  a terrific weekend everyone! Don't forget to put Lee's book on you TBR list. It certainly will be a great weekend read. Especially for those of us FROZEN in the north.

Take care everyone!

36 comments:

Nick Wilford said...

Congrats Lee! Sounds like an excellent read.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

It is on my list! Congratulations, Lee.
Stay warm, Michael.

David P. King said...

Excellent! Many congratulations on a new release, Lee. :)

cleemckenzie said...

Thanks so much, Michael. You're the best.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

At first I was thinking you were about to share deep, dark secrets, but then I figured out it was just another amazing Michael intro!

Just finished Princess of Las Pulgas by Lee. Excellent book. Honestly, once I started, I couldn't put it down.

Loni Townsend said...

Congrats Lee!

Joanne said...

stay warm. Nice blurb for her new book. It sounds great

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Such a nice thing for you to do for Lee, Michael. Alex is right: you stay warm up there! Lee certainly has a gift with words and touching the heart, doesn't she? I've missed you! :-)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Already on my list. Glad to see you post again, Michael.

Suzi said...

That looks pretty goo. I gotta go add it on Goodreads.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats to Lee. So excited for her.

Notes Along the Way with Mary Montague Sikes said...

Sorry you are frozen in the north!!! It's cold in Virginia, too--thankfully no snow here yet...
Sounds like a good book. I like the buildup for the story!!! Does Cleo come from C. Lee?

Cynthia said...

Congratulations, Lee, on your new book.

Jo said...

Sounds like a good story. I too will have to get hold of a copy to read. Good luck with the book.

Denise Covey said...

An intriguing intro to Clem's book. I really will have to read it. Hope all goes well with you Michael. Are you in Florida? Hope so. The north looks rather snowblown!

Denise :-)

Janie Junebug said...

The cover is great, and it sounds very mysterious.

Love,
Janie

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats to Lee!

Cathrina Constantine said...

Wonderful Intro, Michael!!! I read C.Lee's Double Negative and loved it. Sudden Secrets sounds amazing!!

cleemckenzie said...

I loved this comment! I should have considered how close the two names are before this, but never saw it.
:-) Author buried in words, not necessarily seeing clearly.

cleemckenzie said...

Stopped in to say hi again and read all the great comments. You are popular guy, Mr. Michael.

Cherie Colyer said...

Creepily interesting blurb. Congrats, Lee!

Michael Di Gesu said...

I, try, Lee....

Michael Di Gesu said...

My pleasure, Lee...

Michael Di Gesu said...

Thanks, Roland,

I've missed you, too! I have been on the road, searching for my next home. It is so difficult, especially when I find one and someone outbids me OR, the latest the bank decided to auction the property I DESPERATELY want, and that would be fine, but now they want it to be a CASH deal... HA! I don't have that kind of cash....

DMS said...

So excited for Lee. Sudden Secrets sounds like such a powerful read. I look forward to reading it!
~Jess

VR Barkowski said...

I've never been able to resist either a secret or a mystery, so Sudden Secrets captured my attention at once. Congratulations to Lee on her new release!

And for you Michael— wishing you much success at SCBWI next week. Knock 'em dead!

VR Barkowski

cleemckenzie said...

Thanks, Cherie!

cleemckenzie said...

Hope you enjoy the story, Jess.

cleemckenzie said...

Thanks, VR. New books out always make my knees weak. Appreciate the support of others like Michael and his readers.

Julie Flanders said...

This sounds like Lee's best book yet. Excellent! Definitely going on my list. :) Congrats, Lee!
And hi, Michael! :)

Christine Rains said...

Congrats to Lee! I've been seeing this book everywhere. :) Have a great week.

Connie said...

Ah, this sounds like a really good one! Congratulations to Lee!

Arlee Bird said...

You left me hanging with that intriguing hook. Now I want to know what happens with Cleo. Nice tease.

Arlee Bird
A to Z Challenge Co-host
Tossing It Out

JJ said...

Congratulations Lee! Very intriguing.

Susan Oloier said...

Great lead in, Michael!!! Congrats to Lee on another book. Wow! Impressive.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lee.. Great cover, I liked it very much. Keep rocking. You can read small stories by clicking this site.