Friday, November 5, 2021

TOTALLY SPACED IWSG ON WEDNESDAY....



Hi, All


I am so sorry I spaced posting on Wednesday. Getting ready to leave town soon and I just didn't realize the date. 

I hope everyone is enjoying this lovely Fall weather. I know many are doing NaNo this month and I wish you ALL the best with your writing. No time to think about insecurities, just keep writing!

Wishing you all a SAFE and MEANINGFUL Thanksgiving! I know I am grateful and thankful for so much despite the trials and tribulations of our pandemic lives.

Sending you all virtual hugs! 

Stay safe and see you next month.

4 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

All the best Michael - enjoy Thanksgiving ... cheers Hilary

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Safe travels, happy Thanksgiving, and no worries on a little late!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Have a safe trip and a happy Thanksgiving!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

It's all right to space every now and then. I do it quite often myself. Enjoy your trip and don't worry.