Thursday, June 2, 2022

NO INSECURITIES THIS MONTH...A QUICK IWSG POST...


 Hi All,

Welcome to another IWSG post. Once again we are privileged to write about our writing insecurities and ask and give advice to those who are in need, thanks to Alex and his amazing hosts. If you would like to join our group, please pop over to Alex's blog and sign up. 

Spring is upon us and I can't help noticing all the signs of rebirth. The trees and flowers are blossoming everywhere and the birds and bees are chirping and buzzing throughout my property. It has been a busy month for me working on my gardens and enjoying all the benefits of spring and the warmer weather. I haven't had much time to write, but I have thought about many things during my time in the great outdoors. It made me realize that we should all commune with nature from time to time. It clears our heads and brings joy to our hearts. It is the perfect way to sweep away your writing insecurities and take back the parts of your soul that have been craving some peace and solitude. Even if it is only for a few short minutes, stroll around your yard, or take a walk to a nearby park and open your eyes and heart to the wonders of nature. It truly is food for your soul.

I would to share with you some pics of my garden to inspire you to commune with nature. Have a wonderful month everyone, and take good care of yourselves...


















21 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Very nice! Spring is past us and summer hit with a vengeance this week. Almost a hundred today.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I've always enjoyed working in my yard. When the world gets too crazy for me, I like to relax in my own little piece of the planet.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I left a comment, but then got distracted by my cat. I'm not sure if I hit post and it went to comment moderartion or the little furball deleted it.
So, I'll add again-- working in the yard always makes me feel like all is right in my own little piece of the planet.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Michael - looks gorgeous ... yes nature can really help us - have that time to stop and scent the plants and that wonderful earth ... cheers Hilary

Natalie Aguirre said...

Thanks for the beautiful inspiration from your garden. I'm trying to be outside more too to enjoy my flower and vegetable gardens.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Not sure why my comment didn't post. Thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers. I'm trying to get outside and enjoy my flower and vegetable gardens more too.

Debbie D. said...

Beautiful gardens, Michael! ♥ Nature provides the serenity we all need. Happy Spring and Summer!

Denise Covey said...

Beautiful photos of beautiful flowers, Michael. Thanks for sharing. Your name has been mentioned in my post this month.

Denise Covey said...

Thanks for sharing these beauties, Michael. Your name is mentioned on my blog this month.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

You made your yard so beautiful.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Thanks, Diane!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi Denise! I have been TRYING to comment on you blog with great difficulty... I will email you. I did read your post. Thanks for trying to help...

Michael Di Gesu said...

Thanks, Debbie! They certainly do, and HAPPY Spring and Summer to you!

Michael Di Gesu said...

LOL... Just water it, and you plant should live.

Michael Di Gesu said...

You're welcome! I really do enjoy my gardens. It is great to spend time in the outdoors, so therapeutic.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Thanks, Hilary! We all really need this time.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Thanks, Alex! Ugh. I hate the heat... we are super muggy today.

cleemckenzie said...

What a beautiful garden you've created, Michael! Loved the images.

H. R. Sinclair said...

Lovely plants! I've been in the garden too, or rather the weeds. :) I'm trying to get the last of the dirt turned over for seeds by the weekend. Happy gardening!

DMS said...

Your garden is gorgeous. Love all your blooms. So inspiring. Thanks for sharing. :)
~Jess

Damyanti Biswas said...

You have such a beautiful garden Michael! I love the little pink flowers, they look very whimsical :D