Thursday, July 2, 2020

MISSED POSTING FOR IWSG YESTERDAY.... SORRY EVERYONE!

Hi All,

SO sorry for missing the post yesterday. I COMPLETELY spaced it. Ugh. With all that is going on in the world and with my house, it is no wonder.

I wish you all a WONDERFUL, SAFE, AND HAPPY Month and Fourth of July! With all the parties going on, PLEASE play safely... this virus is OUT OF CONTROL. If anything is stressing me out at all this month, it is that. WORRYING about all of us!

SENDING all of you a HUGE VIRTUAL HUG!


9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

No worries - you remembered! Have a great Fourth.

Natalie Aguirre said...

No worries, Michael. Have a great holiday!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

You have a great holiday too. I cannot wait until flu is a chapter in our history books!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

We will be partying just the two of us!

Denise Covey said...

Thanks for the virtual hug Michael. Hope all's well. Have Laura Bambrey at mine this month! Call in and say hi if you can!

Michelle Wallace said...

Stay safe, Michael! Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Michael - just take care ... I am here. All virtual hugs appreciated muchly! All the best - Hilary

Deniz Bevan said...

Sending {{hugs}} back!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Sorry that I can't help with your writing dilemma. I hope you can figure it out or write your story as is and see what other agents/editors say. This is only one person's opinion.

Good luck with your trip to Florida.