Wednesday, November 2, 2022

NOVEMBER...GIVING THANKS MONTH...AN IWSG POST.


 Happy November, All!

Can you believe it's November? Where has this year gone? During this time of year, I like to contemplate giving thanks for all my blessings. We all have so much to be thankful for in our lives. It doesn't have to be monumental, either. Family, friends, a roof over our heads, food on the table...our health. And most of all, no anxiety for now. How wonderful is that?

I am also thankful for this group. The support given by Alex and the IWSG team is truly amazing. I am so grateful for all the years this team has been together and how much great work they have done. Supporting all of us and publishing the yearly Anthology is time-consuming for the team. So here is a SPECIAL THANKS to all of the ISWG Team! Please drop by Alex's site and say HI... or even better yet, join our group! 

I would also like to mention the group's publisher, Dancing Lemur Press. L. Diane Wolfe is a wonderful role model and supporter of many authors. I worked with her during the latest IWSG Anthology. This was my first published work, and having Diane guide me through the process helped my anxiety about my first publishcation immensely. Thank you, Diane! If you haven't read Anthology yet, please do! There are some wonderful FIRST Love stories to enjoy. I was honored to be chosen along with nine other esteemed authors. 

Here are the links if you missed them in my last post...

Links:
Amazon https://www.amazon.com/First-Love-Art-Making-Doughnuts-ebook/dp/B09QH3Z28P/
Barnes & Noble https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/first-love-insecure-writers-support-group/1140884369?ean=2940165751301
iTunes https://books.apple.com/us/book/x/id1605240999
Kobo https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/first-love-the-art-of-making-doughnuts
Scribed - https://www.scribd.com/search?query=9781939844897&language=0
Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60198262-first-love

As a final note, I would like to wish ALL OF YOU a Blessed and Healthy THANKSGIVING!



10 comments:

Nick Wilford said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for this warming post on a very cold November day in Scotland.

Bish Denham said...

I, too, wonder where the year went. May the rest of the year bring us all some much need peace of mind.

Natalie Aguirre said...

I try to be thankful for three things every morning and night. I'm much more content in life. Glad you have so much to be thankful for too.

Rachna Chhabria said...

Happy Thanksgiving Michael. We have a lot to be grateful for.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Today I was writing my post and I went from feeling whiney and cranky to blessed. It does help to pause and appreciate now and again...especially when we're feeling crabby!

Your story was wonderful. I LOVED it. And I agree, Diane is the bomb!

cleemckenzie said...

Wishing you the best, Michael and, of course, hope your holiday season is bright and beautiful.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Michael - I hope you have a peaceful and happy end of year ... and I so agree it's good to be amongst supportive blogging friends ... well done on your entry into the recent IWSG anthology. All the best - Hilary

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks, Michael - although the group wouldn't be a group without people like you in it. And you are just as supportive. We appreciate you!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Thank you, Michael. I'm glad it was a positive experience for you. Working with someone so willing and eager helped me, that's for sure!

H. R. Sinclair said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope it's wonderful and warm and cozy.