Thursday, February 10, 2011

THE BEAR WITH TWO SHADOWS by ROLAND YEOMANS.... DEBUT AUTHOR



Good afternoon all.

So sorry for the late post. If you haven't heard, our wonderfully talented blogging buddy. Roland, has finally published his first novel, The Bear with Two Shadows. Now we can finally have our very own FULL copy of his masterful work. Hop over to his blog for the full details.

He has two posts up, introducing his masterpiece. He does it far better than I ever could. You may also down load the first three chapters. Even if you don't have a kindle, you can download it to your PC or Macbook for free through Amazon.

Here is the link to Amazon if you'd like to purchase ..... HERE

Roland I wish you the very best with your debut novel.

LET'S support our sweet and helpful friend.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I know Roland! That's so cool! I'll go check it out.

Misha Gerrick said...

I really hope that he does well.

:-)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I know Roland as well - that's cool!

The Words Crafter said...

How sweet and modest you are :) You're the one who helped with the cover! How talented you are!!!!!

Kudos to YOU, too!!!!! Well done:)

Margo Benson said...

This is so exciting - I've only recently 'met' both you and Roland. I've just bought the book, yay! So proud to be here.

Linda Gray said...

Congratulations, Roland! That is wonderful for you and for all of us who are trying to get there. Hooray! I'm headed over to check it out. Thanks, Michael.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Thanks, Michael. You're the man responsible for the cover looking so great. Bravo, my good friend!

Linda, I hope you like what you read. Rats, a blood run just called me out back onto these freezing roads. But thanks, Margo, for buying. I hope you find magic in the adventures of Hibbs.

Clarissa, Alex, Misha, and Becky -- thanks for being my friend. I'd say more but an ill patient needs rare blood. Watson, the game's afoot! Roland

Denise Covey said...

Hey Michael, thanks for sharing this. Roland was next on my blog buzz to visit. I can't wait to buy his book.

Denise:)

Elliot Grace said...

...helping Roland out with the design work was honorable of you, Michael. You're a good friend, and he's more than deserving of this opportunity.

EL

ali cross said...

Cool! Thanks for the link-up Michael!