Monday, February 28, 2011

WELCOME CRUSADER GROUPS 3 and 7B.... JOIN ME AT NICKI ELSTON'S BLOG!

HELLO CRUSADER's and friends. GREETINGS from sunny Florida!

IT seems that Rach in her infinite wisdom has split the Y/A fantasy group into sub groups A and B. This should help manage us manage to visit our groups easier. I certainly will try to visit my sub group and the others as well if I can. I have been traveling for the past few days and haven't been able to visit, but now that I am settled I hope to visit everyone.

TODAY I am very excited to say that I am the featured author at  NOT SO DEEP THOUGHTS. Nicki Elston's blog is such a cool place to visit especially if you need that 80's fix! She is also the author of THREE DAVES published by Omnific Publishing or in e-book for kindle.

So please hop over and find out few things you might not know about me. I would love to see you there. I will be dropping in at Nicki's blog from time to time throughout the day.

Have a great Monday everyone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy that sunny weather - it's raining here in NY - and have a great trip!

-Vicki

Roland D. Yeomans said...

You gave a fascinating interview, Michael. Hats off to you! Enjoy your Florida hiatus. Roland

Chris Phillips said...

Florida sounds superb right now.

N. R. Williams said...

I'll hop over and check it out.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium

Golden Eagle said...

I'm heading over to check it out!

Enjoy the sunny weather!

Deniz Bevan said...

Hey there fellow group 3er - that was great interview!

ali cross said...

A little late, but I'm going there now!