Happy Sunday Harry-philes! Just five more days to the big event! How psyched are you? I was very impressed with the answers you gave and TWO of you got all ten answers correctly... GOOD JOB!
Congratulations to Hart and Anstice ( gorgeous name btw)! Send me your addresses please... If you continue to win during the rest of the week, I just send you something really good from Wizarding World.
To my other wonderful followers, thank you so much for stopping by .... I appreciate all of my new blog friends!
Here are the correct answers:
1. Grunnings ... yes Hart, you are correct.
3. Knitting is correct .... a large yellow tent-like thing
4. Piers Polkis
7. Ravenclaw- surprised you got it!
8. Pig in a wig! Excellent!
9. Portable waterproof fires in a jar. Perfect!
10. Madam Pince- an underfed vulture. Amazing!
I am so proud of all of you. You are truly worthy to be called HP fanatics! Good luck!
Here are the Chamber of Secrets ten questions: And remember no looking up the answers!